This website uses cookies

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website.


500g I 1.1lb Enviro Powder Bleach, Unscented, Case - 6/ units







10 x 6 x 8 Case - 06 (Length x Width x Height)


3.5 lb




Minimum quantity



The Live for Tomorrow Powder Enviro-Bleach is environmentally safe – chlorine and phosphate-free, odour-free, septic safe, biodegradable, highly concentrated safe bleach alternative. An excellent whitener that is colour and fabric-safe and won’t yellow whites. It can also be used for other household cleanings.

Other uses around household and outdoors:

  • Add Power to Your Wash
  • Grout Cleaner
  • White Table Cloths
  • Laundry Stains
  • Pet Stains
  • Cookie sheets, Pots and Pans with baked-on food stains
  • Sanitizer


Percarbonate solutions are most effective when mixed and used in warm to hot solution (100F/ 38C – 150F/ 65C).



Front Load Washer: 80g of product diluted in a 250mL of hot water + laundry detergent / load.

Conventional/ Standard Washer: 120g of product diluted in a 500mL of hot water + laundry detergent / load.

Soaking: dissolve 120g (light) – 300g (heavy) of powder in 4 liters of hot water and let soak for 24 hours. Then wash the clothes.

General Cleaning: Mix 2 tablespoons (30g) of powder in 1L warm or hot water.

Heavy Cleaning: Mix 4-6 tablespoons (60g-90g)  of powder in 1L warm or hot water.

Soaks: Mix 6-8 tablespoons (60g-120g)  of powder in 1L hot water.

Sanitizer: Dissolve approximately 50g of powder per litre of warm or hot water* and soak the items to be sterilised for at least 10 minutes.


Sodium Percarbonate (bleach), Tetraacetylethylenediamine (regulator), Sodium Carbonate (buffer)


Store in a cool dry place at normal room temperature

15C (59F) - 35C (95F). Do not freeze. Avoid direct sunlight.

DO NOT USE: on wool, silk or leather. Not for use on jewelry, or latex, paints.

CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use with chlorine bleaches or cleaners that contain chlorine.

FIRST AID: Rinse with water for 15 minutes if the product comes in contact with the eyes.