This website uses cookies

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website.


1/3.8L I 1G Hand Sanitizer, Liquid, Unscented, 80% USP, 1/ unit (mixed case - 4/ units)

Running Low






6 x 6 x 12 Each (Length x Width x Height)


8.75 lb




Minimum quantity



++++ Must be ordered in multiple of 4. MIXED CASE ALLOWED ++++

NPN No: 80099451

Uses: Effective in destroying (harmful) bacteria to provide antiseptic cleansing
Usages: Efficace pour détruire les bactéries (nocives) afin de fournir un nettoyage antiseptique.

Directions (For adults and children over 2 years of age): For occasional and personal domestic use; Supervise children when they use this product; Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry.
Consignes (Pour les adultes et les enfants de plus de 2 ans): Pour un usage domestique occasionnel et personnel; Surveiller les enfants lorsqu’ils utilisent ce produit; Bien frotter dans les mains pendant au moins 30 secondes. Laisser sécher.

Active Ingredients/Principe Actifs: Ethyl alcohol/Alcool éthylique 80% (v/v).
Inactive Ingredients/Ingrédients Inactifs: Glycerol/Glycérol 1.45% (v/v); Hydrogen peroxide/ Peroxyde d’hydrogène 0.125% (v/v).

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask/ consult a doctor/ physician/health care practitioner/ health care provider/health car professional if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
Avertissements: Pour usage externe uniquement. Lors de l’utilisation de ce produit, éviter tout contact avec les yeux. En cas de contact, rincer abondamment à l’eau. Cesser l’utilisation et consulter un médecin/professionnel de la santé/ prestataire de soins de santé si une irritation se développe. Garder hors de portée des enfants. En cas d’ingestion, appeler un centre antipoisons ou demander immédiatement
une aide médicale.